Keep a festive mood, Roblox!
The shoulder accessory Gingerbread Pal is an ideal addition to the festive outfit, and it can become yours completely free.
Continue reading a short guide below to find out more, and be sure to do it.
Until December 27, 2022.
How to get a free Gingerbread Pal avatar
- To add the gingerbread pal item to your Roblox inventory, similar to the Festive Sheik Hat item, go to the Roblox website and select the Avatars store tab from the navigation menu in the upper part of the screen.
- Then find the search bar in the Avatars store, enter Gingerbread Pal into it and click enter it.
- avatar store will tune in to show the most relevant answers to your request.
However, in order to narrow these results even more, we need to change a couple of things.
First scroll down until you see the creator of the title in the menu on the left and select Roblox.
Then, under this heading, where the price is written freely-this will help to complete our request.
- The choice of these parameters should significantly reduce the number of results and show us the gingerbread pal item, which we are looking for.
- To get this item, click on its image and select Green Get the button that appears on his page.
- To confirm the receipt of this item, select now to get a button from a pop-up window that appears.
- The gingerbread pal item should now be available in your avatar inventory!
Remember that this item can only be obtained for a limited time, so it is better to pick it up as early as possible.
Look at the image below to see how this item looks in the game.
Looking for more Roblox content, including free items?
Check out our recent guides about how to get all free items at Shan X Klarna Wonderland-Roblox or how to get all free items in Work Together!
GS25-Roblox here, in professional game guidelines!