The Golden State Warriors lose in the last second by a curious gamewinner against San Antonio, also the Philadelphia 76ers are subject to a dramatic ultimate phase against Toronto. The Phoenix Suns win after extension and a good Dennis Schröder can not prevent the next Rockets clatter.
- Indiana Pacers (25-47) – Portland Trail Blazers (26-44) 129: 98 (Boxscore)
- Houston Rockets (17-54) – Memphis Grizzlies (49-23) 98: 122 (Boxscore)
- Atlanta Hawks (35-36) – New Orleans Pelicans (30-41) 112: 117 (Boxscore)
Indiana Pacers (25-47) – Portland Trail Blazers (26-44) 129: 98 (Boxscore)
- Celebrating a lot of the Pacers this season, on a Sunday afternoon against a decimated Blazers team, the wave went through the Fielhouse. His claims have been screwed down a little down in the Hoosier State, but possibly Tyrese Haliburton, Lance Stephenson and Oshae Brissett delivered the highlight of the season here. In short, the response of the Pacers on Showtime.
- The blazers were not really a scale, with all the failures they are probably probably with OKC the worst team of the NBA. Since the All-Star Break, two of twelve games have just been won. Once again, Josh was Hart (26, 11/13) the bright spot for the blazers, liked Kris Dunn (11, 5/7, 9 assists) coming from the bench.
- Nevertheless, that should not imagine that Indiana already led up to 25 points in the first half. Only in the third quarter there was a small delle than the Blazers shortened to -12. It followed a 20: 7-run of the hosts who eliminated the last doubts. Brissett was with 24 points Topscorer, Stephenson (2) distributed from the bench 11 assists. Haliburton recorded 10 meters and 7 dimes in loose 24 minutes. As a team, the Pacers distributed 38 assists at 48 Field Goals, which is a very stately rate.
Houston Rockets (17-54) – Memphis Grizzlies (49-23) 98: 122 (Boxscore)
- Locker victory for the Grizzlies in Houston, which further cement their second place in the west. The failure of Ja Morant could be easily compensated, also because it met a partially terrified rocket team. Desmond Bane was with 24 meters (8/13) the best scorer, Dillon Brooks contributed another 20 to victory.
- The Rockets showed their potential for a few minutes, but often they stood in the way. Thus, Coach Stephen Silas Kevin Porter Jr. Already after a few minutes in the third quarter, this marched by demonstratively past the bench and disappeared for a few minutes in the tunnel of the Toyota Center. In 27 minutes the guard came to 14 points (5/18), but later came to use later.
- Fits that was exactly when the Grizzlies made the lid on it. The Bank Duo around the strong Dennis Schröder (17, 6/13, 4 Assists) and Alperen Sensün (12, 5/7, 9 rebounds) had brought the hosts back to -7 to -7 at a good three minutes before the end of the third quarter, Before the Grizzlies deposited a 26: 7 run. De’anthony Melton (16, 4/6 threesome, 7 rebounds) and bans reclined again and again triples and held the rockets at a distance.
- The minutes earlier but especially Sengün, who produced highlights on the assembly line. His interaction with Schröder remains worth seeing, the Turken just packed a coast-to-coast dunk. No.2-Pick Jalen Green (8, 3/13), how KPJ caught a used evening.
Atlanta Hawks (35-36) – New Orleans Pelicans (30-41) 112: 117 (Boxscore)
- The Hawks occur on the spot and that lay against New Orleans simply on a completely penned start. Already after twelve minutes, the hosts with 19 points were behind, the Pels had already recorded 9 steal at this time, three of them went to the account of Rookie Herb Jones (11, 4 Steuen), the Trae Young horrified.
- Five of his seven ball losses underlyed the Hawks star in the first quarter. Young never found his rhythm, in the end still stood 21 points (5/14 FG) and 10 assists for the All-Star, who could no longer tear the rudder in the fourth quarter. And yet Atlanta would almost have won this game. Twice the hosts in the last two minutes, both times had Jonas Valanciunas (26, 10/16, 12 rebounds) but a suitable answer.
- 76 seconds Before the end, the Lithuanian turned a FadeAway, Young awarded in return from the middle distance. A Drive of Rookie Jose Alvarado (15) and another offensive rebound of Valanciunas finally brought the decision. The work on the boards was the big plus of the guests anyway, they grabbed 18 of their own mischiefs (Atl: 7). To be highlighted were Jaxson Hayes (12, 12 Boards) and Willy Hernangomez (17, 10 rebounds).
- Atlanta was still with -15 at the beginning of the fourth quarter, a good phase of Bogdan Bogdanovic (21, 8/18) but the Hawks brought back in beat distance. Previously, it was Danilo Gallinari (27, 11/21), who prevented an early blowout, the Italian was awarded some very open threesome. At the Pels also scored C.J. McCollum 25 meters, but also needed 26 throw attempts. By win overtaking the Pels the Lakers, with the same record, New Orleans holds the Tiebreaker (1-0) for the moment, two duels are still out of this season.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Lebron James: The King of the NBA
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.