It is already time to relearn with gadgets in madness, the set 6 of TeamFight Tactics. A new set that brings a lot of mechanics, and a horde of champions that must be controlled. You feel lost in front of this task? Do not panic, we have prepared guides for you to easily take charge of the compos. And here is that of the composition Jinx (VO scrap) for the TFT set 6. What are the champions to recover in priority? What objects covet with carousel? Who are your carrys? All the info you need to play the Compo well in the lines that follow.
Then update: 02/11/2021, Patch 11.22
Information on the Jinx Firing Composition of TFT Set 6
Positioning Champions on the tray
When starting on the Jinx ferradser composition?
You are looking for two things for this composition. In the first place, an army of ferraders, to quickly have their second active bonus. Then, a 2-star VI for it to serve as a tank until the composition is complete.
At the beginning of the fight, a number of incomplete components of the ferraler champions is transformed into full object the time of the fight. In addition, the rail champions won a 70-PV shield that increases for each object equipped in your army.
(2) 1 incomplete component
(4) 3 incomplete components
(6) All incomplete components. The pv bonus is doubled
The sans are reinforced by their rivalry. The scope of VI skills is increased by two hex. Jinx wins cumulative attack speed for 3 seconds after elimination.
Jayce has two forms between which it can alternate during the planning phase, depending on whether it is placed on the front line or at the back.
All Allies get a PV bonus. Fighters earn double the bonus.
(2) 150 PV
(4) 300 PV
(6) 500 PV
(8) 900 pv
Justickers stop enemies at the beginning of the fight, which excludes them for 4 seconds.
(2) Stop the enemy with the most PV
(4) Stop the enemy who inflicted the most damage during his previous fight
start of part
How to play the composition?
• The functioning of the ferraders is simple. To make the most of their bonus at 6, they must all have an object component. So, at every beginning of combat, in addition to the shield, they will have a complete object. Think well to offer them a component each.
• Carrys side, we target the two sisters vi and Jinx.
• If you have any objects after having stuff VI and your Carrys, bring offensive objects to Jinx. A Guinsoo or a hand of justice will do the trick.
• Jayce can be placed on first or last line, depending on your needs. But it will be more effective in the back to increase the attack speed of the allies.
Leave a Reply